Saturday, November 21, 2009

The one about the holiday open house and craft fair


It's finally here, the time of year when the spirit of the holidays does wonderful things.  It tends to make many of us think more about others and less about ourselves, it makes us want to nest and make our homes more homey, and it makes us celebrate and spend more time with friends and family.  Oh that we could always see that spirit through the year...

I can help with all of that! 

Starting now I can certainly help you make your home more homey.  It's not too late to get some things done before the end of the year.

On December 5th from 11-5pm I invite you to my holiday open house and craft fair.  I'll be baking goodies to be served with hot cocoa so you can enjoy shopping just a bit more.  Local artists will have their fine crafts for sale, the store is all decked out and cozy and filled with wonderful gifts, I'll be giving away a beautiful vintage inspired church to display in your home.  All of your friends will be here, so you can get a visit in with them as well :)

Let's see, oh, the part about helping others.  Five percent of sales from that day will go to my favorite charity
Happy Holidays!

No comments: