Thursday, December 24, 2009

happy holidays and a peaceful splendid new year!


Whew! 
This was a wild and wonderful year.  At times I felt like I was hanging on by my fingernails, but not to worry,
I would never let go.  Thankfully the Christmas spirit infused Santa Cruz and it seemed as if every able bodied person with excellent taste flocked to my shop rather than the mall to get special presents for all
(and some for themselves to be sure ;) 
I hope the holidays are very special for you, and wish you a very happy, healthy and prosperous new year. I think I'm going to take a few days to rest, a couple to go scouting around for goodies to restock the shop and another couple to change things up in here a bit.  See you in 2010!

2 comments:

Chemin des Muguets said...

Hi Colleen,

Greetings from down the road in Carmel. I am so glad you've had such a successful shopping season. Hope to catch up with you in the New Year. I am so anxious to see the magic that is your shop.

Cheers,

Marjorie

Attic Rat said...

♪♫ ••.¸♫♪ The stars in the sky♪♫• *¨*¸♥•♫♪ look down where he lay ♪♫•*¨ ¨*•♫♪ the little Lord Jesus ♪♫•*♥ *¨*♥•♫*♪... asleep on the hay ♪♫•¸♥*•♫♪. Merry Christmas!!

Teresa