Friday, August 14, 2009

The one with some of my collections at home part 1.


I've shown boo kitty before, from the amazing artist outside of Austin. She lives with me now.
I like cows, now hear that in your head with forrest gump's voice. I really do. Above is my favorite painting with some great old plastic cows making it 3D.
For some reason I keep finding white ones...
Do you think I have a problem? Behind is my living room wall color, the lightest, slightest shade of aqua, custom mixed by me. It's really quite perfect.
My collection of tattered, very well loved dolls. I think they are so cute!
Isn't she a pretty girl?
I love this old metal zebra, and yes, this is my bedroom color. I mixed it up custom, of course. It makes me very happy at every hour of the day.

2 comments:

AnnaVallance said...

I love cows, too. I mainly collect stamps of cows and I have not found that many.

Stephanie said...

Oh my god, that zebra!! Here's the really eerie thing - my bedroom color that I had mixed custom, is just about identical to yours, AND I have decorated the room with repro vintage circus posters and funky animals all over the place. From what I've seen so far, we have very similar taste!