Saturday, December 09, 2006

The one with the cookie recipes

Here are my cookie recipes, and thanks so much to all of my friends who came to the party the other night. I only wish there were more of me so I could have spent more time with all of you.

colleens tea cakes

1 cup butter
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp almond extract (cream these 4 together first)
2 1/4 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup toffee bits
1/2 cup finely chopped dark chocolate

mix, shape into 1" balls and bake at 350 for about 10 min. roll in powdered sugar while warm, roll again after they have cooled.

sunflower seed cookies

1 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup butter
3/4 cup sunflower seed butter or peanut butter
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp almond extract (cream these together first)
1 1/4 cup flour
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup toffee bits
1 cup choc chips

shape into balls, bake at 350 for about10 min

No comments: