Thursday, October 18, 2007

The one with the pictures of stuff I bought in Texas, still in Texas



I thought I would finally post some pictures of stuff I found in Texas. I haven’t yet mostly because the majority of pieces need a bit of work, and because I took some horrible pictures. Things are really crammed into these spaces, so forgive me.

That’s a very cool old chopping block made of a whole tree stump. The blue cabinet is such a beautiful color, I could not resist. I don’t think it will look that great in my shop (because of the color) so first dibs can have it before it gets there. The desk is Austian. The dealer who I bought it from lives there and does this show only. It’s a work table that would have been in the out kitchen, for butchering and such. The base is curved and so beautifully unusual.