Thursday, October 04, 2007

The one where I am glad to be home again and stoked for my purchases

I'm back from Texas! I found so much great stuff I had to leave early because I knew I would not have enough space for it all between my store and my storage. Also, I was homesick. We are so lucky to live in California. As we flew over the vineyards of Paso Robles, the mountains and the ocean, I felt so happy to be home.

I am having most everything shipped, but I brought a lot of smalls with me. I've sold some already in the past hour, so hurry up and check it out! I have pictures of almost everything I bought, even though most of it needs at least a little work. I will be posting pictures and taking pre-orders for things before they get here. I found a ton of steel furniture. I love and it's really hot right now, because it can go in modern or country homes, and will never go out of style.

Before I even post a pic, I'll tell you I found 4 vintage steel hospital dressers and 4 vintage steel hospital nightstands, or bath stands. When I bring these into the shop they last oh, about 4 hours, so you may not have seen them after they have been stripped, polished and laquered. They are cool. Very cool. The drawers work great and they are the perfect anecdote to a room full of wood.

No comments: