Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The one with the vignettes in my shop

I took some pictures around the store today. Need something eye-catching for my mailer. Mark the date - April 19 will be my spring sale. I only do this twice a year, so it will be good. Everything in the store will be on sale on that day. Above is not for sale, just my back counter. The things inside and above are for sale (except baby doll head - my mascot). Will be posting pics of soon-to-be marked down soon.
Vintage candlesticks with old croquet balls.The girls, they live alone and like it (see book). I fell in love with these in Texas. The dealer loved them as much as I did. One - Isda - was missing a leg, so she put antique ribbon and flowers on it. The other - Corinna - had a tear over her heart so she made a rhinestone seam to patch her up. She named them. Update, they now have a new home at a fab shop in Carmel Valley.
A very cool vintage (1920's) set of lockers. Very useable and good looking. Update - sold.
My beautiful texas biedermeier desk in the front window.
A cute little display of some great books for childern and adults.

No comments: