Thursday, April 24, 2008

The one where the Santa Cruz Good Times reader vote my shop #1 for interior design and home decorating store

The Santa Cruz Good Times "best of" issue came out today.
Best Home Decorating Store
Best Interior Design
Saffron and Genevieve

Here is the blurb I got: (I have no idea where she got her info, she did not speak to me, but at least things are correct)
This multifaceted home store/interior design service is like visiting the home of a chic aunt. You’re immediately imbued with a sense of panache that you enviously wish could be injected into your own home. Proprietress Colleen Hickey’s eagle-eye for design keeps her store fresh and her design ideas novel. Hickey travels the nation in search of vintage treasures to stock her store, mixing the rare pieces with carefully selected new designs. A good double-win for a stylish design hotspot. Leslie Patrick

Best Antiques
Mr. Goodies
Runners up:
Soquel Village
Saffron & Genevieve
Judy Wyant
Flea Market

Yes, it's just a little local weekly but I am so happy because my wonderful customers made me #1! Thank you SO much! I am NOT happy that in the magazine they have a list of winners and there is another store named best home decorating store where my store name should be. (Good Times editorial is very sorry for the error) Congratulations to all of the winners and runner ups.

No comments: