Friday, September 18, 2009

The one about the FOUR year anniversary sale!

Howdy y'all! I am so thrilled to be celebrating FOUR years of Saffron and Genevieve, so I am throwing a fantabulous shindiggedy-do on Saturday, September 26th from noon-5pm. I'm leaving for Texas on my buying trip on the 28th, so wouldn't it be glorious if everything here found a new home? I can't wait to buy buy buy and come home and completely redo the shop. It's so exciting!
So here's what you need to know:


* 10-50% off of everything in the shop CLICK HERE TO SEE!


* I have sooooo much new product in, and I'll be bringing even more treasures on the day of the sale.

* Gift certificates are on sale too! From now until the end of September you can buy gift certificates up to $100 for 15% off. It's such a sweet deal, you can stock up for the holidays now!

* The heirloom tomato topping bar - it was a huge hit at last years party so I'm bringing it back. You'll have to come in to see what that's all about. One word - scrumpdillyumptious.

September 26th, be here or be square!

No comments: