Saturday, August 23, 2008

The one with the great inventory

Saffron and Genevieve will turn THREE in 2 weeks! I think it's come a long way and is always evolving, as am I. I will be hosting a party to celebrate on Saturday, September 6. I am very excited about the tomato tasting I will have. Heirloom tomatoes with a delicious tomato topping bar, as well as local wines to complement. If I am lucky (and I think I am), Jeffery from Vinocruz will come and pour and talk about the wines. I have not decided on the tomato grower yet, let me know if you have a favorite, as mine at home are not even close to ripe. (coffee table SOLD)
Of course there will be a big sale. I am off to Texas again at the end of September and plan on bringing back a 16' truck full of great finds. There are a few things here that I really don't want to part with, but I know I will need the room, and it's time for change. (ships table SOLD)
Wing chair SOLD
I mentioned my trunk problem a while back.
This very cute cot/bed with a new cushion needs a home. Hmmm, now that I think about it, I might have a spot at my house.

No comments: