Thursday, September 11, 2008

The one where "the littlest bird" moves to Blue Apple Studios in Aptos

" The Littlest Bird" at Saffron and Genevieve will soon be no more.
Cayce Ellison, the brilliant mind behind it
would like to concentrate on her family,
her career - Blue Apple Studios,
and her second baby on the way.
If you've been in you know how great her stuff is,
baby gifts, clothes, books and toys.
Sorry for the short notice,
it will all be moving to her studio in Aptos after Saturday.
Come and get it while it lasts.
I couldn't resist buying some finger puppets for myself ;)
Cayce I had so much fun having you here,
seeing you and Jack Henry,
your creativity and artists eye are such a gift.
I hope to see you just as often.
BTW Saffron and Genevieve is safe and sound and
not going anywhere,
you know how these rumers get started...

1 comment:

KC and Jer said...

oh!! makes me so sad and so touched at the same time!! so many thanks colleen for holding my hand through this, it has been an honor to be a part of your space. And of course i will still come in!